Gîte du parc
2 bedrooms, sleeps 4
An all day sun trap gite with private terrace. Built of local stone in 1800, its layout bears more than a passing resemblance to the longierre style of cottages of Haute Normandy.
- Fully-fitted kitchen with cooker, dishwasher, washing machine, microwave, coffee maker and table
- French windows to patio
- Sitting room with settee and armchairs, DVD player and open fireplace (logs can be bought in cooler months)
- double bedroom in classic rustic Normandy French style, with super king bed
- bathroom with bath/shower wc, wash basin
- At the very end of the cottage is a small living room with TV/DVD with English freeview channels and sofa bed.
- French doors to patio with picnic table, BBQ sunloungers
- steep staircase to upstairs twin bedroom with spectacular views across garden to the river Vire.
The real living room of course is outside by the river Vire.
Because of the river being so close, children and small pets must be supervised.
The owner lives nearby and is on hand to make guests welcome. This cottage also has its own parking spaces.Check gite availability